Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sean Lowe, Catherine Giudici Welcome First Child!

The Bachelor Nation baby boom continues as Sean Lowe and his wife, Catherine Giudici, welcomed their first child over the weekend!



“God is good! We had a healthy baby boy named Samuel Thomas,” the proud new dad wrote, confirming the new arrival on Saturday.


“Thank you everyone for your prayers and support.”


Giudici, Lowe’s final rose winner, added in a subsequent tweet: “I’m in love with another boy, my son Samuel Thomas Lowe.”


On Friday, Giudici teased the imminent birth of their little one. “It is time,” she wrote, crediting Rafiki from The Lion King for the quite.


The new parents met on The Bachelor in 2012 and married in a TV wedding in 2014. They announced they were expecting in December.


“The good news: baby is perfectly healthy – praise God!” Lowe wrote a few months later after sharing an Instagram sonogram photo.


“The bad news for both baby and mom: baby apparently has a big head like daddy. But how freakin’ cute is my wife?”


Very cute. Always has been.



The lovebirds, who live in Dallas, later enjoyed a “babymoon” in Palm Springs, Calif., a place near and dear to their hearts – and past.


Sean and Catherine spent some time there in secret after The Bachelor finished filming but before the finale aired, as is the custom.


“To this day, we still talk about how much fun we had just hanging out at that house, swimming, grilling and watching movies,” Lowe wrote. 


“So we’re going to try and recapture those memories,” he added, “and make some new ones too.”


As for whether Sean is ready to be a dad?


“He is the most loving and wonderful daddy to our doggies, and I know it will be exponentially better when it’s our own child,” Giudici said.


Added Lowe: “I’m most looking forward to the challenge of being as good of a father as my dad was, and still is, to me.”


“Over the years, my dad has proven time and time again that he will support me and be there for me no matter what.”


“That’s what I want to give my child as well. I want them to know that their dad will always be their biggest supporter.”


Congrats to the happy couple – and the rest of the alumni of Bachelor Nation also taking the plunge into parenthood this year: