Tuesday, November 10, 2015

18 Celebrities Who Believe in Ghosts


As previously documented, plenty of celebrities out there have unusual fears.


We"re not ones to judge, of course, as plenty of celebrity gossip bloggers have unusual fears as well.


But the following stars all have the SAME fear. According to very reliable sources (i.e. themselves!), these famous folks believe in ghosts…




1. Selena Gomez


Selena gomez live photo

Selena Gomez told Jimmy Fallon in Octoner 2015 “I believe in ghosts.” She even has an app on her phone to track down any spirits in her vicinity.



2. Miley Cyrus


Miley cyrus goes jewish

In 2013, the artit told the following story to Elle Magazine, regaling readers with a tale about her London apartment: “I thought I had seen a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out. I was sitting there the next night and maybe I’m crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet.” Great. Now we’re scared, too.



3. Halle Berry


Halle berry smiles

After shooting the movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge, Halle Berry claimed that she was visited by the ghost of the dead actress. We wonder if she liked the performance or not.



4. Lady Gaga


Lady gaga nun

In 2011, Lady Gaga said that she was haunted by a ghost named Ryan. No further details were revealed.



5. Kate Hudson


Blonde kate hudson picture

The pretty star has said that she’s seen numerous ghosts in a house that her mother rented in London. She also claims to have been visited by the spirit of her late grandmother.



6. Demi Lovato


Demi lovato album photo

“I go ghost hunting,” Lovato said in 2013. “My house in Texas is so ridiculously haunted. Not by a bad spirit, but a little girl. I think her name is Emily. I’ve had a medium come over and ghost hunters, and they both told me the same name, Emily.”


View Slideshow