Tuesday, November 17, 2015

18 STUNNING Celebrity Confessions: Who Said What?!?


We hope you"re sitting down for these, people.


We hope you"re prepared.


We hope your jaw is ready for the impact of the fall its about to take when it hits the floor.


Because what follows is a list of stunning celebrities confessions that left us reeling back when they first went public… and which still leave us in shock all this time later:




1. I have HIV…


I have hiv

Charlie Sheen confirmed this rumor via an exclusive interview with The Today Show. He finally came clean after years of being blackmailed by friends and prostitutes.



2. I took steroids…


I took steroids

Yes you did, Lance Armstrong. Following years of adamant denials, Lance Armstrong finally revealed the truth in a 2013 interview with Oprah.



3. I smoked crack…


I smoked crack

Rob Ford made this confession after talk circulated that a videotape existed of the Toronto Mayor… well… smoking crack. His exact quote will go down in history: “Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine. Probably in one of my drunken stupors, probably approximately a year ago.”



4. Okay, I DID have sex with that woman…


Okay i did have sex with that woman

After denying any sort of inappropriate touching with Monica Lewinsky, Bill Clinton made a televised address to the nation, admitting to an “improper physical relationship” with his intern. The House of Representatives voted to impeach the president for perjury, but he was subsequently acquitted.



5. I’m gay!


Im gay

Of course Ellen DeGeneres is gay, right? No big deal! Try telling that to the comedian when she went public with this announcement in 1997.



6. I consider myself a woman…


I consider myself a woman

Caitlyn Jenner made her gender transformation official when she told Diane Sawyer in April 2015 that she views herself as a woman.


View Slideshow