Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Brooks Ayers: Did He Really Lie About Cancer on RHOC?

This dude makes my skin crawl.



Brooks Ayers, he who cast a love spell on The Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Vicki Gunvalson, hijacked last season in its entirety with the classic, edge-of-your-seat storyline: “Does he Or Does He Not Have Cancer?”


While it may sound very inappropriate to question whether or not someone has cancer, you have to remember that these are Housewives and they survive off this bullsh*t.  Kind of like how a shark needs to keep swimming or it will die.


Anyway, Ayers said he had cancer and claimed to have undergone treatment at City of Hope medical center outside LA.


A rep from from COH confirmed to E! News that Ayers had never received treatment for anything at their center.  


During the three-part reunion special, one could definitely tell that the light had left Gunvalson’s eyes.  


Back in August, Gunvalson had confirmed that she and Ayers split up.  The Midwest native had also lost her mom this year, the heartbreaking moment she found out captured on tape (and aired, with Gunvalson’s consent).



Ayers was so hell-bent on making people believe he was battling cancer that he agreed to a sit down with E!‘s Melanie Bromley. 


During the interview, Ayers showed Bromley documents (complete with COH’s logo) to show that he was receiving treatment.  E! was able to obtain the documents, and compare them to verified records from the medical center.


“These are the three bills that reference the days I got my treatment,” Ayers said. “I’m not going to say I’m in remission. That’s not going to be the case until my numbers have normalized and that’s the word that was used to me.


“I have more tests coming up in two months. I go back every 90 days. I don’t get a scan every 90 days but I get blood work done every 90 days.”


RHOC‘s Shannon Beador made a similar comparisons between an alleged medical document Ayers showed Tamra Barney and one from Newport Imaging in Orange County.


That is so awkward for you, Brooks.  You’re going to have to explain yourself all over again in hell.