Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Kylie Jenner and Her Lips: A Timeline of Untruths


In an interview with Elle Canada, Kylie Jenner claimed she never misled fans about the status of her famous lips.


"After I did them, I thought it was so obvious that I didn’t have to say anything," the reality star told the publication.


"I never denied it because I always told my publicist ‘no lip questions,’ so no one ever asked me. I never said I got them done, but I never denied it either. But people thought I was such a liar!"


Maybe that"s because you were such a liar, Kylie.


Just consider the following statements you"ve made about this body part before you finally admitted to using lip fillers:




1. March 12, 2014


Kylie jenner pouts lips

Kylie’s rep, speaking on behalf of his/her client of course, said the lip injection rumors are “so ridiculous” and “not true.” And so it begins…



2. April 10, 2014


April 10 2014

On Twitter: “these plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting.”



3. December 5, 2014


Kylie jenner with big lips

December 5 2014: “I find it funny that so much attention is drawn to my work, but I like it,” Kylie’s makeup artist Rob Scheppy has said. “Kylie’s lips are created using expertly applied lip liner and a little lip balm.” (Yes, we’re counting this as a Kylie lie.)



4. January 13, 2015


Kylie jenners plump lips

You guys have watched me grow up since I was nine. My face is going to get different,” she told Cosmo. “Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.”



5. April 13, 2015


Kylie lips

“I’m like, ‘Stop talking about my lips,"” she told Grazia, “I haven’t had plastic surgery. I’ve never been under the knife.”



6. November 15, 2014


Lips on kylie jenner

“I feel like everyone has been talking about [my lips] for months, so I’m kind of sick of it,” Kylie told E! Online. “My pictures, I pout them out a lot. I think big lips are awesome.”


View Slideshow