Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jenelle Evans Responds to Claims That She"s a Bad Mom

If you watch Teen Mom online, you know that Jenelle Evans has made some seriously questionable parenting decisions over the years.


Jenelle has recently made it clear that she wants to win back custody of her son Jace, who has spent most of his life in the care of Jenelle’s mother, Barbara. Naturally, this resulted in some backlash on social media, but as you can see in the video below, Jenelle refuses to listen to the haters:



The Teen Mom trainwreck addresses claims that she’s an unfit parent at around the one-minute mark of the video above.


“They think, ‘Oh I’m never with Kaiser,’— Kaiser isn’t in daycare first of all because all the daycares where I live, they are all booked and there is a waiting list,” Jenelle said during an interview with Radar Online.


“So I mean, I can’t even get him into daycare and he’s home with me 24-7. 


“I’m either cleaning, I’m doing laundry. I’m always doing something because once Kaiser goes to sleep, I mean I have a big mess to clean up after Kaiser.”


Jenelle added that she spends less time on social media these days, as she’s committed to being a more attentive mom.


Apparently, she even goes far as to occasionally turn her phone off completely. We guess that’s a start. 


Now if only she could go a few straight months without getting arrested…