Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jenelle Evans Uses Lip Fillers, Doesn"t Care What You Think

Hey, at least she’s honest.



Jenelle Evans spoke to GlamMir host Dr. Tabasum Mir about lip fillers and love, in what I assume was a quid pro quo interview.


Evans admitted that she uses fillers because her thinner lips make her feel self conscious.


“It’s not permanent, so it doesn’t matter what people say about my lips, even if I got them done, because they can go back to normal,” Evans said.


The Teen Mom 2 star is also embroiled in a custody battle with ex, Nathan Griffith; the former couple share custody of son Kaiser, 17 months.


“Me and Nathan, we’re not really on talking terms,” Evans said.


“I moved away and ever since then I’ve just been doing my own thing.”


There have been issues between the two, and Griffith recently took Kaiser out of state without informing Evans.  


This, on top of the constant phone calls and nasty voice messages, prompted Evans to prevent Griffith from seeing their son.


“I said, ‘If you want to see Kaiser bad enough, you can take me to court for visitation because I don’t trust you.’


“He hasn’t filed papers, he hasn’t done anything. It’s been a month or two since he’s seen him.”


While that’s a-brewin, Evans has moved on with David Eason, a bloke met on Tinder. 


“I had no idea. I didn’t really expect it to go this far,” Eason said during the interview, adding that he had no idea at first who Evans was.


“We’re best friends. I was super nervous, but I was shy anyways.”


A doctor has diagnosed Evans with PTSD from previous relationships, general anxiety and panic disorders.  This made Evans a bit more cautious going into new relationships.


“I don’t get to know people before I date them,” Evans admitted.


“And I just jump into the relationship. With David we talked for two months before I even met him.”