Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Kim Zolciak: Look At My Natural Thigh Gap!!!

Kim Zolciak doesn’t miss a beat.




Kim Zolciak Writes About Her Thigh Gap



Last night, the Don’t Be Tardy star Instagram’d a photo of her date night outfit, while husband Kroy Bierman got ready in the background.


“Date night but only have an hour!” she wrote.”Gotta make time even if it’s quick.”


We didn’t ask, but Zolciak mentioned her thigh gap anyway.


“I don’t need to stick my butt out or point my feet in to have a thigh gap I have one even if I stand on my head.


“#BornWithIt #ILoveYouJuicy #IDontPostForYourOpinion #ItsMYIGSoIPostPicsOfMe #ThatsNothingNew.”


Back in August, Zolciak wrote something similar about her thigh gap, which has been a controversial topic over the past two years.  Some define it as a measure of beauty, which doesn’t do much for the whole “love your body” message.


Zolciak was at Emory University at the time, and wanted to show off her Jimmy Choos to fans.


“Listen I turn my feet in so you can see my damn shoe not to have a thigh gap cause I have that anyway!” she wrote.


We get it.  You have a thigh gap.


Zolciak also showed off a makeup-free selfie yesterday, the result of a lovely facial THAT SHE PAID FOR.


“Thank you Magnolia Spa for my amazing Hydra facial today!


“No they didn’t ask me to post, no I didn’t get paid to say this! It’s the only spa me and my entire family go to here in GA! They are the best!”