Friday, December 18, 2015

Kylie Jenner Is Coming After Your Eyebrows Next

It’s tragic, but it’s true:


The Kylie Jenner Lip Kit is a best-seller.



But the 18-year old reality star is not content with merely having an influence over the lips of her young fans.


Oh, no. Far from it.


In an interview with Teen Vogue, soon after being named spokesperson for British skincare line Nip + Fab, Jenner spoke on a wide variety of beauty and fashion topics.


She lied said, for instance, that those shady lip kits were entirely her own idea and her own creation and that the money to produce them came out of her pocket.


“I put all my own money into it. It’s all me,” Kylie claims.


“It’s so much more exciting when you do that. It’s so worth it to see people with your product. I have a lot more coming up in the new year.”


Heck, forget the new year.


Where does Jenner see herself in FIVE years?


“I see myself with a really successful makeup line. I want to expand it a lot. For now, I’m going to keep adding different lip colors.


“I’d also maybe do an eyeshadow palette, an eyebrow kit, or a contour kit, depending on what people want.”


Incomprehensibly, people do seem to want what Kylie Jenner is offering these days.


As part of her Teen Vogue interview, she also offered beauty advice given to her by her sisters (“Always wear sunscreen! And take off your makeup, and use under-eye cream!”) and teased that plenty more is to come via the Kylie Jenner Instagram account.


Is there anything she would never share on there?


“Never say never!” Kylie teased.