Thursday, December 10, 2015

LeAnn Rimes Probably Doesn"t Want Kids. Ever.

The country star hath spoken.



LeAnn Rimes gave an interview about having children of her own with husband Eddie Cibrian, and it provided the interweb with all sorts of ammunition.


While it’s not very polite to ask a married couple if they plan on having kids, In Touch didn’t care and asked Rimes and Cibrian when they were going to start procreating.


“I have two kids in my house half the time, so I know what it takes to be a parent,” Rimes said, referring to her two step-sons, Mason, 12, and Jake, 8 (mom is Cibrian’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville).


“I know my life will change – I just don’t know if I’m ready for that yet.”


Helping Cibrian raise his boys has allowed Rimes “understand the capacity” she has to form a bond with someone that’s not her “own blood.”


With that said, Rimes isn’t in any rush to have any of her own.


“Life is fine just as it is,” Rimes said.  “We have lots of love at home.” 


Rimes and Cibrian started rolling around on the set of Lifetime’s Northern Lights, causing both to divorce their spouses in 2009.


In 2011, they married, and Rimes enjoying engaging in Twitter fights with Glanville.