Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Miley Cyrus Paints Self Pink, Eats Pizza in "Fairy Garden"

Miley Cyrus has put away her pacifier and picked up some pizza.


The singer, who literally acts like a big baby in her latest music video, is posing here for photographer Vijat Mohindra on behalf of Paper Magazine.



And, in case you aren’t sure what’s going on, the artist is very glad to explain… as only Miley Cyrus can.


“I was so sober, I painted myself pink to enjoy a slice in my fairy garden,” Cyrus says, adding:


“I’ve never tried any psychedelics, but I’m not against it. LOL.”


The 23-year old, of course, has always been very open about her love of marijuana, but seems to claim here that she’s never done truly hardcore drugs.


Miley is donning a shower cap (and not much else) for the picture, noting that you may not even notice what else is featured in the image.


“The very small people you see in the bottom right frame are actually just shrunken reflections of my inner self.”


Well, yes. Right. Come on. We knew that, Miley!



As you can see above, Miley shed most of her clothing for a previous spread in Paper Magazine, so we guess this snapshot is actually conservative in nature by comparison.


In her the aforementioned video for “BB Talk,” the singer belts out lyrics while going from her crib to a bubble bath, saying at one point:


“I don’t know what the f-ck I want.”


But that’s clearly not true. Miley wants to eat pizza while covered in pink paint.


We mean, d’uh!