Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Kris Jenner Explains Why Caitlyn Confuses Her

Earlier this week, we shared a clip from Kris Jenner"s interview with Ellen DeGeneres in which the reality star admitted that she"d love to ground Kanye West some time.


Now, in our second sneak peek from the same appearance, Kris makes another admission:


She"s a bit confused about one aspect of her famous ex-husband, Caitlyn Jenner.


In a preview for I Am Cait Season 2, Caitlyn expresses an interest in dating men, something that Kris says she finds "confusing for sure."


But Kris also says she wants her husband of over 23 years to be "happy," elaborating as follows:


“You don’t want somebody to be miserable or in pain or anything like that… but I think for me, just getting used to all of that, it’s just – you know I’m human, and I just have my feelings, but I try. It’s just baby steps.”


We aren"t the biggest fans of Kris Jenner here at The Hollywood Gossip.


But we can acknowledge that it could be jarring to see your long-time spouse living his or her life as the opposite gender from what you knew him or her to be for so long.


“That part I don’t understand,” admits Jenner. “I said to her when this first happened, I said, ‘You’re so excited. You have to wait for the rest of us to catch up.


"Like, we haven’t had as many drinks as you."”


Check out the video below for more.


Kris jenner explains why caitlyn confuses her