Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Heidi Montag Breaks Down, Says Mom "Ripped" Her Heart Out on The Hills

Back in 2010, Heidi Montag underwent 10 cosmetic procedures, which was featured on the cover of People Magazine.


When The Hills premiered, Montag"s new look was a major storyline, and cameras captured her trip to Crested Butte, Colorado, where she would show her mother, Darlene the New Heidi Montag.


Except…things didn"t go as planned.


"It’s very weird and awkward,” Darlene began after she and Montag sat down on the couch.


“You risked your life to do the things that you did. You had an elective surgery that was completely unnecessary," Darlene went on.


"I feel like when you left home, you had more confidence and self-esteem than anyone I had ever met.”


Montag was searching for a more positive response, not prepared for what her mother was about to admit.


"How do I say that I thought you were more beautiful before?” Darlene asked her daughter. “But, yes. I thought you were much more beautiful before. I’m hoping some of this will fade and go away.”


Things quickly soured between them, and now – thanks to Lifetime"s new show, The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition – we get to see them heal. Yay!


"Darlene, how does it feel that Heidi thinks you sold her out," the therapist asked.


"I was just desperate to communicate with her in any way, and I just thought that was the only way I could do it.  I would do anything to be able to take that back," Darlene admitted.


"I honestly felt like you ripped my heart out of my soul when I needed you so badly," Montag said through tears.


The series premieres tonight at 10pm on Lifetime.


 


Heidi montag breaks down claims mom ripped her heart out