Monday, March 21, 2016

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Recap: Kenya vs. Kim!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta reconvened for the first of three reunion shows on Sunday night, and there was plenty of beef served. 


Or at least rehashed.



The Reunion Part I, officially The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 8 Episode 18, zeroed in on Kenya Moore’s feud with Kim Fields.


After Kenya declared that she was the star of the show, NeNe Leakes jumped out of her seat and b!tch slapped her right then and there.


Just kidding, but you know she thought about it.


Moore claimed that since she – she! – brought Kim into this exclusive group, she shouldn’t be biting the hand that feeds her, so to speak. 


Andy Cohen looked as puzzled as we were.


“Listen, I’m not [taking] anything away from the fact that she was a child star,” Kenya said, passive aggressively dissing her adult career.


“She’s also continued working since then,” Andy said.


”Yes, in the ‘90s, she did,” Kenya replied, snidely.


“You were Miss USA in the ‘90s,” Cohen noted.


Flashbacks of Porsha Williams beating down Kenya Moore after the latter was called a slut from a ’90s came rushing back at that moment.


“Let me finish. I have a career that spans over 30 years myself. I can pay my bills,” Kenya said. “I don’t have tax liens. I don’t have foreclosures.”


Kenya alleged that when Kim stated “I’m Kim Fields” to her husband, she was belittling the entire group and was acting superior to them.


Some might say Kenya is just jealous, no?


To quote Andy Cohen once again, “If you’re walking around saying, ‘I’m gone with the wind fabulous,’ isn’t that your own declaration?”


“Those are two totally different things,” Kenya said.


Are they, though?


Kandi Burruss and Phaedra Parks then got in on the act, defending Kim’s resume and reminding Kenya that she called herself THE star.


As for Kim’s take on the whole situation?


“I don’t just walk around all day, ‘I’m Kim Fields.”


“‘F–k you.’ What? That’s foolishness.”


So much so. So much so. If Parts II and III are anything like this, we can’t wait to watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online.