Monday, May 9, 2016

Kendra Wilkinson on Instagram: Look at My Stretch Marks!

Kendra Wilkinson is famous for having shown off her body on many occasions inside the pages of Playboy.


But never like this before.



In honor of Mother’s Day, the former Playmate took to Instagram on Sunday and wrote a pair of sweet messages to her children.


Prior to doing so, however, she gave followers and up close and very personal view of how these kids affected her once-tight stomach.


Yes, Kendra took a break from slamming Holly Madison to show off her stretch marks.



“Look what my 2 babies did … They made me happy,” Kendra captioned this photo of herself shot from the bottom up, revealing some pretty major stretch marks on her tummy.


She concluded this post with the simple hashtag #happymothersday.


Wilkinson, 30, shares two children with husband Hank Baskett: Hank Baskett IV, 6; and Aljiah Mary Baskett, 1.


We often make fun of Kendra, due to her and husband Baskett milking the latter’s alleged/quasi affair for every ratings point possible (and also for this new music video), but Wilkinson must be given props here.


How many famous mothers out there have been so open about their stretch marks?


Seriously, can you name any?!?


Along with the revealing photo, Kendra wrote a pair of sweet messages to her kids.


With Lil Hank I was soooo attached to him. I didn’t want anyone near him. He was all mine. To the point of being crazy and territorial. I still feel that way now. We have this mother/son bond that’s so strong.


I can’t go one night without praying and cuddling with him. I am cherishing every moment with him.


And what about her latest child?


With Alijah, we are homies… I kinda let her do her thang. She is who she is already pretty much.


Our favorite thing we like to do together besides nails, watching sports and eating cheese is to play “spider mama” where I become “mama long legs”. She has my gene n I’ll definitely have to work with that n not fight it cuz she’s my mini me n we don’t like rules.


We are choosing not to be cynical or negative in honor of this special holiday.


So happy Mother’s Day to Kendra and to all other parents out there!