Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Cynthia Bailey Separates from Husband: Get the Details!

Cynthia Bailey has put her marriage on hold.



The Real Housewives of Atlanta star confirmed this unfortunate news to The Daily Dish, saying in an interview of she and her husband, Peter Thomas:


“Peter and I are separated. He lives in Charlotte, and I live in Atlanta.”


Those who watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta online are well aware that this relationship has been challenged over the years due to rumors of infidelity and sexual frustrations.


Bailey and Thomas got married in 2011…


… on Bravo, of course.


The wedding took place on The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3 finale.


“I am definitely taking some time to myself to figure out how I want to move forward,” Bailey added.


“I don’t want to rush into anything, so I think this time apart is good for us.


“And I think the space apart, I think he can appreciate it as well. I think it gives people time to think and process and just move forward in a way that really is healthy for everyone involved.”


Last year, Bailey told People Magazine that “marriage is tough,” praising her husband for his willingness to stick with the relationship despite its various highs and lows. 


“It’s been a great ride,” she said back then.


“The show has more than tested our relationship, but I think we’re good. And hey, God forbid we don’t make it, we know we tried! We can walk away with no guilt because we know we tried it in ever way.”


That is a healthy attitude at least.


But the union could only last so long with chatter out there about Porsha Williams sleeping with Thomas.


“I will say that Peter are not in a great place right now,” Bailey told Bravo’s Reality Checked with Amy Phillips.


“Honestly, I don’t know what’s going to happen with us right now, we’re still trying to figure it out. But, you know, it’s complicated.”