Sunday, June 26, 2016

Nick Gordon: Bobbi Kristina"s Death Was Her Own Fault!

Bobby Brown has been extremely vocal about what – in fact, who – he thinks killed his daughter Bobbi Kristina.


In fact, in an interview with Robin Roberts earlier this month, he pinned the deaths of not only Bobbi Kristina, but of his ex-wife Whitney Houston, on Nick Gordon.



“I know exactly what happened to my daughter,” Brown told Roberts. “The same thing that happened to my daughter is what happened to Whitney.”


“There’s only one person who was around on both occasions.”


He was, of course, referring to Gordon, who was Bobbi Kristina’s fiance and Houston’s unofficial adopted son.


Both Houston and her daughter eerily drowned in the bathtub after overdosing on drugs, and Brown thinks it’s no coincidence.


Gordon has denied killing Bobbi Kristina in the past, and is doing so again, claiming that Brown is being unfair in accusing him and that the women ultimately brought on their own demise.


“Do I wish I could’ve done more? Of course. My God, the guilt is horrible,” Gordon told The Sun.


“But to say I was the cause of their deaths just because I was there simply isn’t fair.”


Recalling Bobbi Kristina’s death, he said he tried desperately to save her when he learned she was passed out in the tub.


“I had no idea she was in the bath until I heard a friend scream. I raced upstairs and gave her CPR,” he said.


“She wasn’t breathing so I gave her mouth-to-mouth,” he continued. “Three minutes in she spat out some water and that motivated me to keep going.” 


“It was the hardest and saddest thing I have ever done.”


Bobbi Kristina was taken to the hospital and remained in a coma for six months before she died at the age of 22.


“What happened to Krissy was Krissy’s own doing, sad as it is,” Gordon said ultimately.


“Krissy wasn’t only my fiance, she was my best friend, my sister. We just fitted together. In a lot of ways, she was like her mom,” he added.