Monday, June 20, 2016

Meghan King Edmonds: Pregnant with First Child! Find Out The Sex!

These Bravolebrities have impeccable timing.



Just hours before the season premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County, Meghan King Edmonds announced that she and former pro baseball player Jim Edmonds are expecting their first child together.


“I’m so over the moon, I couldn’t believe it the first time I peed on a stick and I saw that little line kind of get a little darker,” King Edwards told People Magazine.


“I’ve always dreamed of this, but it’s still such a miracle. I can’t even describe the feeling.”


Since Edmonds, 45, had a vasectomy (he has two children from his first marriage to Lee Ann Horton, who passed away from cancer last year), King Edmonds decided to under IVF to conceive.


We went through IVF and fortunately we got pregnant the first time,” Edmonds says, adding that her husband froze his sperm before getting snipped.


“It was just such a long process with the IVF, step by step by step with so much information.”



King Edmonds admitted that the most painful part of IVF was feeling her ovaries grow “to the size of grapefruits,” a result of drug stimulation injections.


“I was swollen and in pain and it hurt to even sit straight up. It was awful. And then the recovery from that was hard,” she told People.


Now that she’s finally pregnant, King Edmonds decided to find out the sex of the baby.  She and Edmonds are expecting a girl at the end of the year.


The best part about pregnancy so far is the growth of her ass, King Edmonds joked.


“I’m so excited. I finally have a bum! For the first time in my life I can twerk.”


The miracle of life brings with it true blessings, not least of all a big ole butt.


Last season, King Edmonds butted heads with co-star Vicki Gunvalson, to the point where Gunvalson claimed that her marriage to Edmonds wouldn’t last.  


“I’m just going to jump right in and say that I am STILL amazed with how much Vicki exaggerates her stories,” King Edmonds wrote on her blog last seas.


“So much that they become full blown lies! It’s so awkward to watch her get put on the spot and try to weasel her way out of her lies.”


A brand-new season of The Real Housewives of Orange County premieres tonight at 9pm ET on Bravo.