Thursday, June 23, 2016

Leah Messer: Moving Is Hard, But Don"t I Look Hot?

There are boxes everywhere, but first…a selfie.


Leah Messer knows that moving house is a pain in the ass, but the prospect of decorating a new one makes it worthwhile.



Earlier this month, Messer told fans via social media that she had bought a new home.


“I’m extremely ecstatic to announce The girls and I just sealed the deal on our new house! #GodIsGreat Everything is falling into place!!” she tweeted.


Though the Teen Mom 2 star didn’t reveal the reason for the move, some speculate it’s because of one of her neighbors, who is believed to have leaked stories about Messer being a “hoarder,” as well as details about her complicated relationship with live-in boyfriend, T.R. Dues.


Four days ago, Messer shared a collage of herself in between packing up.  We have to admit that she looks better than she has in a long time.


“Man oh man… This move is kicking my buttt!!” she wrote


“#HairUp & #Packing while it’s just me.”



After two failed divorces, a stint in rehab and losing temporary custody of her three daughters, it’s entirely possible that Messer is turning over a new leaf.


“I don’t NEED anyone and believe me,” she captioned one of her thousands of inspirational quotes.


“There was a day my codependency was at its highest, but thankfully I’ve learned that by taking care of myself and being an example I can live a healthy, happy life just my girls and I!


“#wedontneedanyone #IndependentMommy raises #Independent #strong #kind #remarkable little girls!”


Another Instagram showed professional photos of twins Aliannah and Aleeah and younger daughter, Adalynn.


“Mommas triple AAA Angels!” she wrote.


“I love them beyond this universe! So blessed to be their mommy. Can’t wait to get pictures of us getting our First key to our new home!”


Good on ya, Messer.