Friday, July 22, 2016

Javi Marroquin: Posting Personal Letters from Kailyn Lowry Online?!

Though the couple has reportedly been separated since December, the split between Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marroquin seems to be getting uglier by the day. 



Just last night, Javi slammed Kailyn on Twitter, reportedly as a result of his anger over learning from social media that Kailyn took their young son Lincoln on a trip to Puerto Rico.


Now, he’s followed that up with what many are considering the ultimate low blow in a separation that’s already been filled with public cheap shots.


According to Radar Online, Javi Snapchatted a photo of a personal letter that initially seemed to be either to or from Kailyn earlier today.


It’s unclear why he shared the image, but he captioned it, “Got me through deployment. Must read.”


The writer of the letter seems to be distressed over a troubled relationship, but at first it was unclear if the letter was sent to or received by Marroquin:



“I chose you,” the letter begins.


“That’s on me. But I didn’t know falling in love with you would mean falling out of love with myself. I didn’t know choosing you would mean I would stop choosing me – and before I knew it, my mood and happiness became entirely dependent on you.


“Your abuse manifested in a lot of ways,” the note continues.


“I was so insecure and angry because you made me that way. You broke the person who loved you the most in this world… All those times you lied to me.


“Went behind my back. Contacted girls for validation when you knew how much it hurt me. All those times you cursed at me. All those times you didn’t care.


“I didn’t deserve any of this. I didn’t deserve your compulsive need to put me down and control me. I didn’t deserve the lies. The manipulation. I took you back so many times because I believe in people, and simply, I loved you too much.”


The caption made it sound as though Javi received the letter – but why would he share any correspondence that made him out to be an abusive and insensitive partner?


Teen Mom 2 fans spent hours arguing the matter on social media, but now it seems the situation has been clarified by Javi’s friend Christina “Peach” Pietrobon.


“That’s from an article I sent him,” Peach wrote on social media moments ago. “Definitely not from Kail or any lady figure at all.” 


That would certainly explain a lot, but naturally, many fans believe Peach is merely covering for her friend.


And she’ll probably have a hard time convincing them otherwise.