Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Woman Shares Naked Facebook Photo, Takes Aim at Dani Mathers

Christine Blackmon has a message for Dani Mathers.


You remember Dani Mathers, right?



A Playboy centerfold, Mathers made headlines this month when she body-shamed a woman at the gym.


Upon seeing this woman naked in the locker room, Mathers took a picture, shared it on social media and wrote as a caption:


“If I can’t unsee this, you can’t either.”


It was a rather heinous action for Mathers to take




Mathers pic



And the repercussions were fierce, first in the form of backlash online and then in Mathers getting fired.


She was also banned from every single LA Fitness location, which is pretty awesome.


Now, Blackmon has taken her own form of revenge against the 2015 Playmate of the Year.


“About a month ago, I was changing to work out. I caught my husband taking my picture so I posed playfully due to the obvious absurdity of it all,” she wrote on Facebook.


She penned the message alongside with the image in a post addressed to Mathers.


“Later, I saw the picture and begged him to delete it. I hated it – all I saw were lumps and bumps. He simply smiled and softly said, ‘I think it’s beautiful.’


“So I let him keep it.”


This is Blackmon’s photo:




naked woman



“Not all of us work out to be ‘hot,’ ” she continued.


“Some of us work out simply to honor the bodies we were given. That’s all that woman was trying to do and you violated her. Shame on you.”


Mathers has apologized for her inappropriate Snapchat post with an apology video on the media-sharing platform.


“That was absolutely wrong and not what I meant to do,” she said. “I know that body shaming is wrong. That is not the type of person I am.”


Obviously it is the kind of person Mathers is, or at least the kind of person Mathers was.


Concluded Blackmon is our new favorite Facebook post of all-time:


I bet I could get 100s of women to post their beautiful bodies and regardless of size, shape or color, they will ALL be more beautiful than the ugliness you showed in that post.


So, #‎DaniMathers, I’d like to introduce you to my 5’10”, 194lb lumpy, bumpy glory.


#‎UnSeeTHIS #‎AllBodiesAreBeautiful