Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ariana Grande: Blonde for New Single Cover!

Ariana Grande is doing all she can to make critics forget about DonutGate.


First, she kissed a girl… and appeared to like it!



And now the young singer hasn’t just come out with the official artwork for her upcoming single, “Focus,” she’s dyed her hair platinum blonde for the occasion.


The song will drop on Friday, October 30, with Ariana making a reference to this release date in the Twitter caption that accompanied the above image.


“#16daysTilFocus,” she simply wrote, getting right to the point. “New single ‘Focus’ #Oct30. Shot by @alfredoflores.”


In this black-and-white snapshot, Grande is rocking her typical half-ponytail while staring off into the distance and crossing her arms.



Way back in January 2014, she went on an Instagram diatribe regarding her hair, saying it was damaged rom her days as a Nickelodeon star.


“I had to bleach my hair and dye it red every other week for the first 4 years of playing Cat… as one would assume, that completely destroyed my hair,” she wrote at the time.


“My real hair is back to brown and I wear extensions, but I wear it in a pony tail because my actual hair is so broken that it looks absolutely ratchet and absurd when I let it down.


“Trust me, it’s… difficult for me to have to wait forever for my natural hair to grow back and to have to wear more fake hair than every drag queen on earth combined.”