Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Khloe Kardashian to Rob Kardashian: What is WRONG With You?!

As we reported earlier, Khloe Kardashian covers the new issue of People, and inside the magazine, the 31-year-old reality star gives one of her most revealing interviews to date.



Khloe already cleared the air and responded to critics who say that she’s exploiting Lamar’s situation, by explaining that the People cover shoot was completed before Lamar’s overdose.


That may explain why so much of the interview is focused not on Lamar, but on the other troubled man in her life:



“Rob is such a great guy,” she says of her younger brother. “He’s charming, charismatic, everything. That’s what’s so infuriating. I’m like, ‘Where is your will to live life? Let’s be around people!"” 


Khloe goes on to explain her theory on why Rob seems to have such a harder time in life than his siblings:


“My dad died when Rob was 16. Rob doesn’t have a father figure in his life. When Bruce was around, he was great, but he was going through his own things that none of us understood at the time. Lamar was [Rob’s father figure]. Once Lamar left – and it’s not Lamar’s fault at all – I think Rob didn’t know where to go. He was like, ‘I don’t have guidance anymore."” 


Yes, it certainly sounds like he’s had a rough go of it in recent years, but that doesn’t mean that Khloe plans to sit idly by while Rob drinks, smokes weed and plays video games all day while living in her house rent-free:



“I’ve been working on my patience. I’ve been really trying. But I have my moments and I do snap. I’ve offered to get a chef, I’m like, ‘What’s your excuse?"”


“But it’s not just that. I can’t win life for Rob. I have to wait until [he’s] ready to do it for himself … It’s sad, because he’s only wasting his life more and more. But he has to figure it out for himself. And he has so many people who want to help him.”


We can imagine her frustration. Rob has had a lot of advantages that very few people enjoy, but at the end of the day depression is depression and addiction is addiction, and Rob’s got a tough road ahead of him.


Even with the help of an awesome sister (and a personal chef) it won’t be easy for the man to get his life back.