Thursday, October 29, 2015

Justin Bieber Storms Off Stage on Norway

Justin Bieber walked away from a part of his schedule for the second time this week.


Only instead of leaving an awkward interview because the hosts acted like immature idiots, the singer left thousands of screaming fans in the dust.


As you can see in the video below, Bieber was getting set to open a concert in Oslo, Norway when someone spilled some water on stage.


Irritated, Bieber made an effort to clean up the liquid with a towel, acting extra annoyed when fans in the front row would not let him do so.


"Guys, what are you doing? Stop it… I’m trying to wipe the floor,” Bieber tells the crowd, only to finally grow exasperated and tell them:


“Nevermind. I’m done. I’m not doing the show.”


And, with that, he actually walked off stage.


He removed his hat, he took out his earpiece… and that really was that.


Soon after this footage hit the Internet, Bieber apologized and helped clarify the situation on Instagram, writing:


“Sadly it’s been a rough week for me, long days no sleep… In no way did I mean to come across mean, but chose to end the show as the people in the front row would not listen.”


The singer then went on, making similar statements as he"d made in the past about how he"s working to get better and how he isn"t perfect:


"I don’t always handle things the right way but I’m human and I’m working on getting better at responding not reacting.


"For the people in the back I am so sorry and for anyone I may have disappointed im sorry.


"Sorry for wasting the tv people’s time I’ll be sure to make it up to you next time on tour."


Watch the video below and then sound off: Isn"t it about time Justin stopped vowing to be a better person and simply acted like a better person?


Justin bieber storms off stage on norway