Wednesday, November 18, 2015

22 Candid Celebrity Sex Confessions


Sometimes, celebrities make stunning confessions that have to do with their health, their sexuality or any one of several very personal and important topics.


Other times, celebrities simply spill about sex.


These are examples of those latter times, of when stars threw naked caution to the wind and talked openly about various aspects of their bedroom (or backseat!) behavior…




1. Sexual. Napalm.


Sexual napalm

This remains the greatest quote uttered by one celebrity about another; possibly the greatest quote uttered by anyone ever. Said John Mayer of intercourse with Jessica Simpson: “Sexually it was crazy. That’s all I’ll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm. Did you ever say, ‘I want to quit my life and just f*****’ snort you? If you charged me $ 10,000 to f*** you, I would start selling all my s*** just to keep f****** you."”



2. I give him a 10! A f-ckin 10!


I give him a 10 a f ckin 10

Elizabeth Hurley dated Hugh Grant for 13 years. And even though he cheated on her with a hooker, the actress still rated Grant as a “10” in bed when speaking to Andy Cohen about their sex life.



3. I give myself a 10!


Katy perry at muchmusic video awards 2012

Speaking of high marks, Katy Perry told Glamour in 2010 that she’s sure ex Russell Brand would have given her a “10 out of 10” in the sack.



4. Ouch!


Ouch

Maybe she wasn’t a 10 after all? About sleeping with Katy Perry, Russell Brand once said: “I’d be having sex thinking, ‘Think of anyone, anyone else."”



5. And the award for most covert sexual act goes to…


Chrissy teigen and john legend pregnancy announcement

“We were on our way to Thailand to see my parents, flying commercial first-class,” Chrissy Teign said of her and John Legend. “We were under a blanket. We weren’t even in one of those pod things. I feel like we should get a trophy for that.”



6. Up (or down!) for whatever


Gwyneth paltrow photograph

In an April 2012 interview for The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet, Gwyneth Paltrow admitted to not having a favorite sexual position, simply saying “I’m down with all of them.”


View Slideshow