Friday, November 20, 2015

Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas: Is This The End?

It’s kind of hard to watch a reality TV couple you like fighting like this.



The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Cynthia Bailey and Peter Thomas have been married for five years, but a recent preview on Radar shows more cracks in the relationship.


“You and I know that there is a disconnect between us,” Bailey told Thomas. “So we need to figure out what our plan is because we can’t keep going like this.”


“Our problem is that we made no time for each other,” Thomas said.


“I feel like I made a lot of sacrifices to be here,” Bailey continued. “I uprooted myself from my home in New York City with my child and my nanny and moved here because I met a man named Peter Thomas who I thought was great.”


Thomas, who opened a bar in North Carolina, was caught flirting with another woman in this season’s premiere episode.


“The wedding was a challenge,” Bailey said of their televised nuptials. “The challenges started pretty much when I got here.”


Thomas shot back.


“What I’m trying to say is the essence of us got lost,” he shouted. “It’s not my fault—it’s our fault.”


“I feel like we’re exactly where we are now where we were five years ago,” Bailey said.  “Some things are better. Then, maybe we weren’t making no money, but the love life was better. We had a better relationship during that time.


“I just know that I am unhappy, and what I equate to being unhappy is well maybe I’m just not in love with him anymore,” Bailey told the cameras.”


Arggh then it gets tough.


“I just want to know, when did you stop loving me?” an emotional Thomas asked.


Porsha Williams, for her part, thinks they’ll work it out.


“I don’t think that reality TV played a part in their relationship at all,” Williams told Entertainment Tonight. “They have a pretty strong foundation, and they’re human, and they’re just going through things. And they’re brave enough to just, you know, let the camera be a part of that.”


The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays at 8/7 central on Bravo.