Monday, November 16, 2015

Khloe Kardashian: I Left Lamar Odom Because He Wouldn"t Get Sober!

It"s been over a month since Lamar Odom nearly died from an overdose while on a bender at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada.


At first, estranged wife Khloe Kardashian remained tight-lipped on his condition and the nature of their relationship, but over the last two weeks, she"s opened up in a series of candid interviews.


Khloe has already informed fans that she"s still dating James Harden and that Lamar has suffered extensive brain damage.


This morning, in what may be her most revealing interview to date, Khloe went into detail about her relationships with both men, and spoke at length for the first time about why she never finalized her divorce from Odom


"When I first filed for divorce, it was one too many times of Lamar either not following through with rehab or one of our interventions," Khloe told Ryan Seacrest today.


"Everyone kept saying to me, "You have to use the divorce card, and that"s what will get him to finally make a decision."


"I did that, and when it didn"t work I was like…I didn"t know if I really wanted that divorce. At first it was really hard for me to just let go and I kind of let it linger…I was still hopeful for a long time."


Check out the clip below to hear Khloe"s surprising description of her situation with Harden.


 


 


Khloe kardashian i left lamar odom because he wouldnt get sober