Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Kylie Jenner: My Mom Totally Hated My Lips!!!

Fans of Keeping Up With The Kardashians have followed Kylie Jenner’s transformation from adolescence to adulthood, so it comes as no surprise that her Elle Canada December cover is super-sexy (if not a reminder of who Jenner is related to).  



Readers were encouraged to choose between two of Jenner’s covers for the issue, both featuring the 18-year-old with blond hair.  The black-and-white option emerged victorious, but it was the photo spread that had us asking, “is there something dangling from your nose?”


In one shot, Jenner was wearing some sort of piercing that’s probably not permanent (we hope), with a corset, fishnet stockings and a baby blue motorcycle jacket.  Another saw her in a sheer dress, listening to music from studded ear phones.


Now, about those lips…


For awhile, Jenner avoided any talk about whether or not she used fillpers to plump up her pout.


Jenner admitted to getting her lips done in an episode of KUWTKciting an insecurity she’s had since the age of 10.


“When I got my lips done, I literally told no one! I didn’t tell my best friend or even the guy I liked at the time. I really thought it was no one’s business. My mom was super against it, but I begged her and begged her and she finally let me do it.”


Jenner also touched on the topic of her love life, specifically her relationship with Tyga, 25.


“That has been pretty organic,” Jenner said of going public with him. “But I do think that if you let people in too deep, it gets hard—your fans get too invested, and then they know when you break up and make up. I don’t want people to know every time we fight or break up, so I’d rather keep some things private.”


The December issue of Elle Canada hits newsstands November 16th.