Thursday, December 24, 2015

Bristol Palin Gives Birth: See the Baby Pics!

Bristol Palin is officially a mother for the second time.


The former Dancing with the Stars contestant and daughter of former Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced on Christmas Eve that she gave birth to day before.



“My sweet Sailor Grace was born yesterday, our family couldn’t be more complete,” Bristol wrote on Instagram as a caption to the photo above.


The 25-year old also included a picture of her son, Tripp, standing alongside his new sister, including as a caption:


“My heart just doubled.”



Palin called off her wedding to Dakota Meyer back in May.


A few weeks later, she reluctantly announced that she was pregnant with another child out of wedlock.


“Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one,” she wrote at the time. “When life gets tough, there is no other option but to get tougher.”


Since then, however, Bristol has tried as hard as possible to act all excited about this second child.


“Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family. Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself,” she explained in her separate blog post.


“Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on.”


It remains unclear who the baby’s father is, though most assume it is Meyer.


Based on a recent message from Meyer, it seems as if he is not on very good terms with his ex-fiance.


It is believed that Bristol (with help from her famous mother and a number of nannies, we’re sure) will raise Sailor on her own.