Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Caitlyn Jenner to Catch Back Up with Diane Sawyer

Caitlyn Jenner and Diane Sawyer are getting ready to run it back.


According to The Hollywood Reporter, the former Olympian and the veteran journalist will sit down for another one-on-one interview in 2016.



The transgender reality star made her debut as Caitlyn Jenner on the cover of Vanity Fair this past spring, but she first sat down with Sawyer on April 24 and explained how she has identified herself as female for nearly as long as she can recall.


“For all intents and purposes, I am a woman,” Jenner said during their exchange, adding at the time:


“I am going to change the world. My whole life has been getting me ready for this…


“If this is my only problem I have in life, I’ve got it made. If it’s only this, I’ll be okay. I’ve got my health, I’ve got my children, I’ve got family, I’ve got seven grandkids now. I’m actually really excited about the future and what I can do.”


And what has Caitlyn done since this interview?



She’s gone on to give an inspirational speech at the ESPY Awards, while also starring in a docuseries on E! titled I Am Cait.


She’s continued to talk about LGBT rights and been honored as one of Time Magazine’s most important people of the year.


She’s served as a role model to many in the transgender community, though she recently apologized after a controversial comment made it sound as if Caitlyn were too into her appearance.


Still, what a year it has been for Caitlyn Jenner, huh? Could anyone have predicted this would actually happen?


ABC is yet to announced an air date for her Q&A with Sawyer.