Monday, December 21, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Reveals Weight Loss Secrets, Biggest Beauty Insecurity

You may have seen Khloe Kardashian naked on the cover of her new book and thought that the reality star couldn’t get any more exposed than that.


While promoting the memoir, however, Khloe has offered some candid revelations that may be more intimate than all of the Kardashian nudity combined.



Khloe covers the latest issue of New Beauty, and inside the mag, she opens up about everything from her recent weight loss to which one of her sisters inspires her to take fashion risks:


“I’m obsessed with cheese and milk, but eliminating them from my diet made the biggest difference,” Khloe tells the magazine.


“In a month and a half, I lost 11 pounds just from not eating dairy, without doing anything else different, and that totally blew my mind.”


Khloe has trimmed down tremendously over the past few years, but she says she’s still not entirely confident in her appearance:


“I have moles and freckles and they irritate me. They are an insecurity of mine, and I wish I could have clear, beautiful skin,” she says.


“I’ve had people say that I have breakouts on my back when it’s really my moles. Those are things I don’t know how to fix.”


As for taking beauty cues from her sisters, Khloe says that like many young women, she’s drawn (no pun intended) inspiration from Kylie Jenner’s lips:



“I look to my sisters for a lot of inspiration,” she says “I also look to Kylie Jenner because I love how she does her makeup—because of her I’m into drawing around my lips.”


Khloe may be inspired by Kylie’s fake lips, but surprisingly, she says her blonde locks are all-natural. Well, almost:


“The funny thing is that everyone thinks I’m naturally dark because all of my siblings are, but I’m naturally dirty blond. Tracey Cunningham does my color, and little by little my ombré turned into more of a rooted blond, and then it got lighter and lighter. I love how I stand out more as a blond—it makes me feel bright and healthy.”


To be clear – going blonde will not make you healthier, nor will it result in more fun. It will help you stand out in a pack of Kardashians, though, so we guess it was good call on Khloe’s part.