Friday, December 18, 2015

Leah Messer"s Twins Spend Birthday Without Mom

The mom of three toasted her babies from afar on their big day.



Aliannah and Aleeah turned six on December 16th, but since it fell on a week day, Leah Messer was unable to celebrate with her twins.


Messer’s ex, Corey Simms gets the girls Monday-Friday, after winning a custody battle in October.


Messer kept it light though, and wished them the best birthday, according to Radar Online.


“2 of the 3 reasons I’ll ALWAYS remain standing on my own two feet !” Messer posted to her Facebook page on December 16th.


“These precious little girls have been the reason I’ve held it together through it all, the good and the bad. I don’t know where I would be without them ! Mommy will never forget that feeling when Dr. Hunter placed you on me at 8:09 and 8:10 NOW 6 years ago. 







“My heart for the first time skipped a beat and I knew what true love really was at that very moment! I’m so blessed to call you both my daughters. You make mommy proud each and every day !


“Gracie this is for you – LOVE LOVE Ali this is for you- Mommy is give you all the Eskimo kisses from miles away ! I love you to the moon and of course it goes to infinity and beyond.


“It could never possibly come back !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!”


Messer treated herself to a glass of sangria and a plate of fruit that night.







The Teen Mom star took a step in the right direction in getting her girls back recently by winning a case against Simms, which demands he pay her $ 6,000 in child support.  Simms allegedly misled the court about his income.


Feeling nostalgic?  Catch up on episodes of Teen Mom here.