Monday, December 21, 2015

Nathan Griffith to Jenelle Evans: Let Me See My Son For Christmas!

It’s been a rough few weeks for Jenelle Evans.


The mother of two (who turns 24 today) is in a promising new relationship, but she’s got the usual mess of feuds and legal entanglements hanging over her head.



Just last week, Nathan Griffith’s girlfriend, Jessica Henry, decided to press charges against Jenelle for an alleged assault that took place back in August.


Now, Griffith is publicly accusing Jenelle of using his son as a pawn in one of her signature mind games.


Speaking with Radar Online recently, Griffith claimed that Jenelle won’t let him see 17-month-old Kaiser on Christmas. He believes it’s her way of taking revenge on Griffith and his girlfriend for adding to her legal troubles.


“St. Nick is going to pay him a visit with a bag of toys,” Griffith told the website. “If [Jenelle] lets me see him, which at this point I cannot control.”


“I’m still trying my hardest to be in his life…Long story short, she’ll let me see him if I get Jessi to drop the charges.”


Griffith says he rarely gets to spend time with his son, and the ongoing custody battle with Jenelle is begnning to take a serious psychological toll:


“I have anxiety every day wondering if he’s ok. There are times I feel like I can’t go on because he is not with me. It’s killing me not being with him…Does Jenelle care about that? Of course not!”


No, Nathan, we think it’s safe to say she definitely does not care.