Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nicki Minaj: NOT Engaged To Meek Mill, Just Loves Diamond Rings

It’s a ring with diamonds, not a diamond ring.



The great Samantha Jones said this, clarifying any confusing over an engagement.  And you know what? I like it.


This morning, reports claimed that Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill were engaged, after Minaj showed off two Instagrams of a massive diamond ring.


“Now this is what I’m talking about baby. Lol,” Minaj wrote. “Love u @meekmill ~ RANG finga whr da rock iiizzzzzzzz.”


The ring was indeed from Mill, but Minaj denied it had anything to do with an engagement


“Meek gave me that,” she told Billboard. “He and I are not engaged. But he said he would like to give me three rings before we get married.”


“I don’t know what’s going to happen with he and I,” she continued. “I just know right now we are really, really enjoying each other’s company.”


Minaj and Meek look up to other couples in the industry for inspiration on a solid union.


“We actually spoke with Jay Z and Beyoncé about it, too,” said during the interview.  


:After our show at [Brooklyn’s] Barclays Center [in October], we had dinner together. They were so giving with advice. I love them so much. It was just a beautiful conversation to have with people we love and we look up to as a couple. They’re so strong.”