Saturday, March 5, 2016

Doug Hutchison Wanted THREESOME With Wife Courtney Stodden & Her Mom!

This effing FAMILY!


Earlier this week, Courtney Stodden accused her mom Krista Keller of trying to steal her husband Doug Hutchison.



Keller has denied the accusation and now claims that the 55-year-old actor is the one who came on to her, and even said he dreamed of a good old fashioned mother-daughter three-way.


“He was asking me to stay there with him and saying that he’s had fantasies of having both Courtney and me,” Keller told Us Weekly.


Sorry, we should’ve warned you to have a barf bag at the ready.


As we know, Stodden married Hutchison, who is 34 years her senior, at the tender age of 16 – and Keller approved.


Many have pegged Keller as a fame-hungry stage mom who encouraged the union in order to secure a place in the spotlight.


Keller reveals that three months after the wedding, Stodden wanted out of the marriage.


“She goes, ‘He’s mean, he’s crabby, he’s old, he’s disgusting,” Keller said of Stodden. “‘And I want to be with people my own age."”


“And this was a hard time for Doug, so Doug was reaching out to me because I was right next door, and I was there for him emotionally,” she continued.


“You know, it looked like every time [there were issues with Courtney], Doug wanted to talk with me — I don’t know if Courtney much liked it, but I was there for him when she wasn’t.”


Keller admits that while she and the former Lost actor “bonded emotionally,” she decided to take a step back when he brought up the threesome.


“I thought, ‘Oh, my God — this is headed in not a good direction,"” she said. “So I’m the one that actually decided to step away and encourage Doug to find help somewhere else.”


Incredibly, Stodden recently said that her marriage was going strong, but we wonder if she’ll change her mind after hearing her mom’s new accusations.


You can watch Stodden and Keller hash out all their dysfunction on The Mother/Daughter Experiment: Celebrity Edition, airing Tuesdays at 10 p.m. EST on Lifetime.