Saturday, March 5, 2016

Kourtney Kardashian Tweets About Pain After Scott Parties in Mexico

Friggin’ Scott Disick.


Yesterday, we learned of some unfavorable reports that Scott was drinking in Mexico with a number of model-type women – certainly not a move to keep him in the good graces of his ex Kourtney Kardashian.



And in fact, judging by her tweet last night, Kourtney may have heard about some of these accounts.


“A smile hides my pain, a hug masks my heartache, and a laugh covers my tears,” she wrote on Twitter.


Scott’s baby mama had agreed to let him co-parent their three young children, with the provision that he lay off the alcohol and drugs.


So, what does this mean for the Lord’s future involvement in their kids’ lives?


Well, Scott is going on the defensive, telling People he is not on a “crazy mission of destruction.”


“The truth is I never lied and said that I was never going to have a beer again,” he said.


“I never said I was never going to have a cigarette again. I never lied and said I was never going to go to the beach again. I never lied and said I was not going to be around my friends and their girlfriends and girls and friends.”


He maintains that he is drinking responsibly and is irritated by rumors depicting him as some crazy drinking machine. 


“I’m not out here trying to get wasted, but you know what, I will have a beer on the beach,” he said. “I’m not doing drugs, I’m not doing anything insane, so I think people just need to relax.”


Spoken like a true alcoholic. 


Okay, to be fair, it’s possible he was just having a couple drinks and chillaxing.


But he does have a history of abuse, and more importantly, he has three children he needs to protect. How does he think these stories might affect them?


“I’m not sure I can stay home every single night at 32 years old and be sane,” he added.


Tell that to Kourtney, Scott. And, ya know, the judge presiding over your custody battle.