Wednesday, May 18, 2016

12 Things We Just Learned About Mariah Carey


Mariah Carey was a guest on Bravo"s Watch What Happens Live on Tuesday, May 17.


What did the singer have to say about her upcoming wedding to James Packer? About endangered animals? About Nicki Minaj and Jennifer Lopez?


Scroll down to find out!




1. She’ll Holler for a Prenup


Mariah carey on bravo

In response to Cohen asking whether Carey and Packer (an Australian billionaire) will sign a prenup, she quotes lyrics from Kanye West’s “Gold Digger” to confirm, adding: “Look, everybody’s valuable.”



2. Will She Have a Circus-Themed Wedding?


Will she have a circus themed wedding

What? Huh? NO! “That really made me mad,” she said of the rumor. “These people really want to tell me I want endangered animals at my wedding? I mean, I have several dogs.”



3. Is She Cool with Jennifer Lopez?


Is she cool with jennifer lopez

Not really: “I don’t know her. What am I supposed to say? I’m not going to put on a thing like ‘Oh we’re all Hollywood and let’s all pretend we’re best friends’ because we’re in that land.”



4. She’s Definitely NOT Cool with Nicki Minaj


Shes definitely not cool with nicki minaj

During her Plead the Fifth segment, Carey was asked to say three nice things about her former American Idol colleague. She responded with silence and a stare into the camera.



5. She Didn’t Love Her Stint on American Idol


She didnt love her stint on american idol

A caller asked how she felt to be left out of the series finale montage, prompting Carey to reply with sarcasm: “I was heartbroken that I couldn’t be there. I was at home crying. Andy, what am I supposed to do when these things happen?”



6. Would She Ever Work with Beyonce?


Would she ever work with beyonce

“I would LOVE to do a collaboration with her!”


View Slideshow