Monday, May 9, 2016

Selena Gomez: Singing to Win Back Justin Bieber?

Perhaps Selena Gomez is not to sick of that same old love after all.



On Friday night, Gomez kicked off her Revival Tour in Las Vegas, giving fans in attendance an enjoyable show that featured a number of old songs from the artist.


And one intriguing new song.


It was titled “Feel Me” and many are speculating that it was written with Justin Bieber in mind.


On what are folks basing this assumption? Considering some of the lyrics:


No one loves you like I love you/I never cheated, never lied/I never put no one above you/I gave you space and time.


And now you’re telling me you miss me/And I’m still on your mind/We were one in a million/Our love is hard to find.


That does sort of tell the Justin and Selena story, doesn’t it?


These young singers have gotten together and broken up so many times over the years that we’ve lost track.


But Gomez has never been the one accused of cheating or lying or leading Bieber on. She’s definitely given him space and time, far more than Bieber deserves, some might say.


Of late, insiders claim Gomez and Bieber have been texting each other on a daily basis.


Talk of their romantic reconciliation his a fevered pitch in March after Bieber caused a stir online by posting a throwback photo of the former couple along with the simple caption “Feels.”


And you did notice the title of Selena’s latest track, right? FEELS.


Selena has claimed on many occasions that she’s sick of talking about her ex-boyfriend, but something clearly keeps drawing her back to The Biebs.


She told W Magazine the following about her initial split from her fellow celebrity:


“At first I didn’t care. To me it was: I’m 18, I have a boyfriend, we look cute together, we like that.


“Then I got my heart broken and I cared. Because people had no idea what was going on, but everywhere it was a million different things. I was kind of in a corner, banging my head against the wall. I didn’t know where to go.”


Gomez has also opened up about Bieber on stage before.


Remember in 2014 when she cried while performing during the American Music Awards?


As for whether or not fans want to see Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez reunite, consider what is now the most-Liked Instagram photo of all time.


There you have it.