Friday, June 17, 2016

Spencer Pratt Approves of Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston, No One Asked

When photos surfaced of Taylor Swift kissing Tom Hiddleston, everyone’s first thought was, “Did she cheat on Calvin Harris?”


Their second though was, “I gotta know what Spencer Pratt thinks about this.”



JK, no one thought that.  


The former Hills villain gave his opinion on Hollywood’s newest IT couple.


“I feel like I’m still dreaming,” Pratt told Cosmopolitan after seeing photos of the two kissing on the beach.


“I think the whole world needed something like this. After all the horrible news lately, we needed something good. I was gonna unplug my Wi-Fi; I was gonna go dark. But Taylor, you know, she brought us out of the woods.”


I see what you did there.


For the record, Pratt did not think Swift’s ex-boyfriend, Calvin Harris was good enough.


“I, as a Swiftie fan, was reading all these things, and I didn’t like how it was making her look like she got dumped, or they decided it was better to be friends. No, no, no; that’s now how it happened.



“She met the next James Bond with his British accent, and he was talking all smart to her, doing his special dance moves, and then she came home to Calvin being all, ‘Untz untz untz, can’t talk right now; I’m making a beat,’ and she was like, ‘Uh, this isn’t working. Don’t touch my cats."”


Pratt is thrilled that Swift is dating one of his favorite actors, whom he just watched in the BBC miniseries The Night Manager.


“When I saw them together, I was like, ‘Here we go!’


“This is somebody who can keep her interest. He could go win an Oscar. He doesn’t look too old and he doesn’t look too young; he looks like husband-type material to me.


“I just feel like that’s the level; she needs to be going to the Oscars with him, and not iHeartRadio with Calvin. Here’s my dream: He’s the new James Bond, she does the new James Bond theme song.


:She wins a Grammy and an Oscar for that song; he wins Best Actor for James Bond. Super power couple — boom, done.”


Well, there you have it.  Approval from Spencer Pratt.