Monday, July 4, 2016

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: The Baby Bomb is Dropped!

KABOOM!


No, we’re not making the sound of July Fourth fireworks here.


We’re making the sound of the bombshell that was dropped on Sunday night’s new installment of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.




The BABY bombshell, that is.


Oh, yes, Blac Chyna is pregnant with Rob Kardashian’s baby.


This is not news to anyone who follows the world of celebrity gossip, of course, but those who watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians online got to witness the reactions of Rob’s siblings this week because the show is taped weeks before it airs.


The kicked off with Rob texting his older sisters, asking about having a chat discuss his recent engagement to Blac Chyna while they were away skiing.


They weren’t thrilled to learn about what news either, of course.


“Are you being serious?” Kim asks upon first learning Chyna is expecting.


“No I’m being Bible, I’m being dead a–,” Rob responded.


“But you have to understand I’ve been trying to do this, I’m not even kidding, this was like really my decision, like it really wasn’t hers on dad’s grave on everything, on Bible.”


On bible, people. For reals.



“I want mom and you guys involved,” Rob continued.


“I don’t expect you guys to be all happy, but I’m sure you guys will eventually. I want you all a part of it. There needs to be a talk between you guys … she’s going to be in your lives forever.”


Kim and Kourtney seemed accepting of this reality.


But Khloe, though? The sister especially close to Rob?


“I don’t know my emotions right now. I am empty … I am internally sad,” she said to the camera at one point.


Later on, Khloe and Kourtney talked via phone to their mother, who was in Dubai. They told her that all was fine at home.


“There’s nothing we can do … what’s done is done. I don’t know,” Khloe said to Kris, clearly lost and confused.



Elsewhere during an intense episode of scripted television, Kylie freaked out over her lip kit.


After opening up to her loved ones about it, Kim and Kourtne stopped by to try and talk to her about coping mechanisms when dealing with anxiety.


“I don’t know, I just know I’m not supposed to be famous,” Kylie told them in one of the dumber comments in series history, adding: “I can feel it deep down inside.”


“That makes me so sad. I’m meant to be famous,” Kim replied, one of the more obvious statements in show history.


“I can’t handle it,” Kylie continued. “I care too much and I read too many things.”



In the concluding scenes of the week, Khloé founds out that not only did Kris have a sit-down to chat with Blac Chyna and Rob… but so did Kylie!


“Her and I were talking about Tyga a lot … I think we all need to be one big happy family” Kylie told Khloe about posing alongside her former bitter enemy.


“Then I was like ‘we have to take a Snapchat."”


Kylie later confessed in her interview:


“I feel a weight has lifted off both of our shoulders and I feel like that’s all we needed.” 


Keeping Up with the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9/8c on E!