Friday, October 9, 2015

Bella Hadid: Lyme Disease Diagnosis Revealed by Yolanda Foster

Yolanda Foster has been remarkably candid about her courageous battle with Lyme disease, and the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star has inspired millions in the process.


Foster’s Instagram diary offers hope and insight for the millions who have been affected by the tick-borne illness, directly or otherwise, and the 51-year-old model has been praised by research organizations and fellow patients alike.


Last night, Foster received an award at the Global Lyme Alliance, and she made surprising revelation about the ways in which the illness has impacted her family:



“God had different plans for me,” a tearful Foster said. “He changed my destiny when my two youngest children, Bella and Anwar, were diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease in early 2012.



“Watching my babies struggle in silence in order to support me and my journey struck the deepest chord of hopelessness inside of me, and it’s because of them that I’m motivated to stand here in front of you today,”


Foster had not previously revealed that 18-year-old Bella and 16-year-old Anwar are also battling the illness.


There is no word on how they contracted the disease.


Like her older sister Gigi, Bella recently embarked on a modeling career and has already met with stunning success.


It was revealed last month that Bella is dating The Weeknd, and she is often spotted at the most exclusive Hollywood parties.


Both Bella and Anwar have yet to speak publicly about their mother’s surprising revelation.