Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Humble College Student Apologizes for Mac & Cheese Incident

Luke Gatti is very sorry.


Gatti – who went viral last week after going ballistic on dining hall employees at the University of Connecticut because he wanted then to serve him jalapeno bacon macaroni and cheese – is once again making news on the Internet.


But for a more positive reason this time around.


"I want to start by apologizing to all the staff involved in my incident, especially the manager, he was just doing his job," Gatti says in a YouTube video, uploaded Sunday.


"He gave me so many chances to walk away and I just didn"t listen to him, I was a complete asshole to him."


Gatti confessed that he was "very intoxicated" during the confrontation, adding that he “has some problems I am addressing, and this was a serious wake up call."


There had been talk soon afterward that Gatti was expelled as a result of his blow-up, but sources now say he remains enrolled at the University.


There will be a disciplinary process, however, that could result in some sort of sanction against the student.


Embarrassed college student apologizes for mac and cheese incide