Friday, November 20, 2015

11 Of The Most Obnoxious Quotes From The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


When turning on an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you have to be prepared for humble brags that will make you roll your eyes so far back, that your doctor will issue you a warning.


The amount of obnoxious quotes usually occurs at the beginning of each season, especially if new housewives are being introduced.  


As we imagine producers off-camera asking what said housewife does/who she"s married to, we braces ourselves for the name-dropping and net worth bombs that are coming our way.


Let"s look back at some of the most self-important, hoity-toity things the grand dames of BH of have ever said.




1. Camille Grammar Has Two Children


Camille grammar has a lot on her plate

“I have four nannies and they rotate.”



2. Kim Richards Was IT Once Upon a Time


Kim richards takes a breath

“I was not just a child actress. I was the ‘Disney Girl.’



3. Kyle Richards Requires Validation


Kyle richards gives the wide eye

“My husband is in real estate. Very high-end real estate.”



4. Taylor Armstrong Wishes For A Simpler Life (JK)


Taylor armstrong at rhobh reunion

“I’m almost envious, in some respect, of people who are content with living the middle-class lifestyle.”



5. Marisa Zanuck: The World Most Over-It Housewife


Marisa and dean zanuck

“I’m not saying he’s not sexy. It’s just that after having sex with him for 16 years, it’s like, it would be nice to have a change.”



6. Kyle Richards Pities Your Broken Marriage


Kyle richards is fed up

“I’m so in love with my husband and my family and the life we created, so if that happened to me, I don’t think I could go on.”


View Slideshow