Monday, November 2, 2015

Jessa Duggar Reports: I"m Still Pregnant! Tabloids Are Dumb!

Over the weekend, Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald celebrated their first wedding anniversary, but the festivities didn’t go quite as they’d planned.


You see, Jessa’s due date was November 1 (the same day she and Ben tied the knot), but the big day has come and gone and Jessa is still knocked up. In case that wasn’t clear, she decided to post some photographic evidence on Instagram:



Apparently, Jessa was in a Wal-Mart (natch) when she spotted an amusing tabloid cover.


She posted the pic above along with the following caption:


“Cracking up over this one! Ben and I were surprised to find out that #BabySeewald was already born last week! I must say, it was certainly a relief for me to find out that all that labor and delivery work is already behind me.  


“Oh, and A+ on the cover picture. I never imagined I’d get my pre-baby body back so soon! Haha! We both had a good laugh over this!”


Well, at least Jessa has a sense of humor about the situation. Of course, she can call out the tabloids all she wants, but that won’t stop the rumor mill from churning.


In addition to claiming that she already gave birth, Life & Style claims Jessa was “terrified” of giving birth at home without the support of her sister Jill, who’s currently serving as a missionary in Central America.


We guess think it’s safe to assume L&S is full of BS on this one.