Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Snooki Declares Love For Husband, Also Wants To Kill Him

Love lifts us up where we belong.



After popping out a few kids, getting hitched and weathering the Ashley Madison scandal, Snooki and Jionni LaValle have made it to their one-year anniversary.


Mazel!


To celebrate, Snooki wrote a heartfelt message LaValle via Instagram:


“Happy one year anniversary to this amazing man I call my husband,” Snooki wrote.


“This time last year we were getting ready to exchange vows and promise ourselves to each other for eternity…I can still say a year later I’m still madly In with you and more!”


I didn’t bat an eyelash at this next part, maybe because I grew up in the Northeast, where fighting with your better half every day is the norm.  


“You’re my best friend and my soulmate and even though I want to fight you half the time because you get on my nerves (and vice Versa I’m sure), I wouldn’t want to kill or be annoyed by another other man but you,” Snooki declared.


Fishwrapper was concerned, though.  


They feared the message revealed a “super toxic relationship” where the better part of every day is spent getting on each other’s nerves.  Does this a healthy adult relationship make, they ask?  


It’s fine.  What is concerning is finding out your spouse’s email was one of thousands registered on a site that encourages extramarital affairs.


“LOVE YOU forever and let’s make it to 50 years and beyond together!” Snooki declared.  “I wanna grow old with you and piss you off everyday.”


#Blessed