Friday, March 25, 2016

JoJo Fletcher: I Do NOT Talk to Ben Higgins Anymore!

If you watch The Bachelor, you know this season"s big story was that Ben Higgins fell in love with two women – Lauren Bushnell and JoJo Fletcher – but ultimately chose the former because the rules say he can only pick one and this isn"t Sister Wives.


As you may recall, just before the final rose ceremony, Ben grappled with how he could possibly say goodbye to this amazing woman forever when he loves her so much?


Well, he did, and it seems JoJo, who is now The Bachelorette, is okay with it.


"Ben and I don’t communicate," she revealed in an interview with Good Morning America. "I kind of have my relationship with Lauren, which is my first priority.”


That sounds like an incredibly PC answer. Ben loves two, picks one, and the ladies remain besties! Yay!


If this is the case, it"s super mature and we applaud them. It would deffo be awkward as hell if JoJo and Ben still texted and stuff, right?


But she doesn"t really need to, because she"s got a gaggle of gents pursuing her as we speak. The Texas native is in the middle of filming The Bachelorette, and she"s already got the feels for some of her suitors!


"I am connecting with these guys, I"m having fun with them," she said. "I"m actually feeling feelings, which I didn"t expect so early on."


The show"s creator, Mike Fleiss, has been giving us the skinny on JoJo"s relationships via Twitter. 


Fleiss tweeted that the current kiss count is up to 4.5 (what happened to the other .5?), that two of the guys "nearly came to blows" and that crew members agree that this is "one of the hottest casts" they"ve ever seen.


Don"t they say that every year?


With such a smokin" hot cast, JoJo remains optimistic.


"I want to be engaged, I want marriage, I want a family," she explains. "I feel like this could happen right now!"


We hope it works out for JoJo, she seems like a sweet lady. Even Kaley Cuoco thinks so.


Watch JoJo"s interview below:


Jojo fletcher i do not talk to ben higgins anymore