Thursday, March 17, 2016

Kaley Cuoco: I Would NEVER Be the Bachelorette!

Now that season 20 of The Bachelor has ended, we imagine Kaley Cuoco is going through withdrawals.


Kaley has admitted on numerous occasions that she is a die hard fan, and has even fashioned leggings with bachelor Ben Higgins’ face on them.



Her superfan status got the Bachelor Nation talking, and soon chatter arose suggesting that she should be the next Bachelorette


Obviously we know that’s not happening, at least not this season, because JoJo Fletcher was announced as the Bachelorette earlier this week.


And now that Kaley’s off the hook, she makes it clear that she would never even consider being on the show.


“No! No! No! Let me set that straight, no!” said the actress.


“I’d rather just watch and judge everyone else. I don’t wanna be judged! I’ve got to have them on my TV and watch them.”


I can’t blame her. Those poor women get ripped apart worse than a murder victim of Robert Durst.


Kaley also shared her thoughts on the choice of JoJo as the next leading lady for the franchise.


“I think she’s adorable,” she said. “I think she’s going to be a great Bachelorette. She was super entertaining all season, and she seemed like a nice, real girl.” 


“You know I’ll be watching,” Kaley added, “and I’ll have leggings with her face on it at some point, like everyone else!”


Where can we get a pair of those?