Friday, March 11, 2016

Kendra Wilkinson: My Son Sees Me Naked! It"s Totally Normal!

I get what she’s trying to do, but…



Kendra Wilkinson is comfortable with her body, thanks to some time spent with Hugh Hefner and Playboy.


So much so, that Wilkinson wants her kids to grow up in a naked house (see: Sex and the City).


Wilkinson told E! News that she’s not shy when it comes to stripping down.


 “I have no shame. We take baths together. We take showers together,” she said of her quality time spent with the six-year-old.


“If you hide something then it becomes more, like, taboo.”


Wilkinson pointed out that when they bathe together, she does wear a bathing suit.  However, she has no problem “going in and changing in front of” her son.


“A body is a body; it’s not taboo anymore,” Wilkinson explained.


“I’m so glad we’re breaking through those walls,”


What about that famously former nudie magazine?


“Of course I would let little Hank see my Playboy. He sees me naked every day,” she said. 


“Little Hank’s already been in his office. Little Hank’s already seen the nude magazines,” she said.


“He’s already seen them! He’s cool.”


Wilkinson recently taped an appearance on Kocktails With Khloe, and admitted that she got her drink on (it can’t be helped.  The show centers around libations).


“Got drunk af on #KocktailsWithKhloe …We turned up. Lol @khloekardashian #tmi…I’ll let u know when it airs soon,” Wilkinson tweeted afterwards.


As you do.