Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Kailyn Lowry: Javi Marroquin And I Are Still Married!

For the past four months, Kailyn Lowry and Javi Marrquin have been sending out very cryptic tweets about moving on, change and surrounding themselves with good people.



Fans have followed the Teen Mom 2 couple tirelessly, trying to figure out if their marriage is on the rocks or effectively over, seeing as they fight so often on this season.


Marroquin is currently serving overseas with the Air Force, and his social media posts all but confirm that his three-plus year marriage to Lowry is dead in the water.


“I had to let go of us to show myself what I could do,” Marroquin tweeted today.


When fans questioned the meaning by the tweet, Marroquin insisted everyone calm down.


“Those are drakes lyrics chill out. I’m excited for his concert so I’m on my drake game now,” he wrote.


“And if you wanna know about my marriage… We’re on TV. You’ll find out eventually.”


Alrighty!



Radar Online reached out to Lowry for a comment to clarify for fans the state of her marriage to Marroquin.


“I don’t know what’s going on,” she told the publication.


“Being there is messing with his head I’m sure. My head is exactly where your head is.”


Radar asked if she and Marroquin were still together, as the family has a trip to Disneyland panned as soon as he returns home to the US.


“We’re married,” she stated simply.


Fans could be forgiven for jumping to conclusions, since both parties have been super weird on social media, going so far as to unfollow one another on Twitter.


Lowry shot a spontaneous video with a male friend recently, whom fans thought was her new boyfriend (even though no mention of a split from Marroquin has been confirmed).


“She’s not dating anyone,” the source told Radar in response to the video.