Thursday, May 26, 2016

Tamra Judge: I Look Great In a Bikini, Get Over It!

Wow.



The Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Tamra Judge showed off a super-hot bikini photo of herself on Instagram, reminding us that summer is year-round in Southern California.


The Cut Fitness co-owner has been getting into fitness competitions recently, and shares her training tips with fans via social media.


Knowing full well that internet trolls are ready to pounce on even the tiniest flaw, Judge has developed a knack for beating them to the punch.


“Before all you mean people start pointing out the obvious about my belly button, I had emergency surgery and was cut vertically down my stomach which screwed up my BB,” she wrote.


Moving on, how about that swimsuit!


“I’m obsessed with this @beccaswim ….I feel a trip to Cabo coming on @eddiejudge thank you @beccaswim for all the beautiful suits.”


Two days ago, Judge (who has a pretty good sense of humor) took a photo of herself wearing stripper lucite heels.


“Don’t be jealous of my fancy shoes,” she wrote.  Practicing my walk …. 5 days #musclemania #rhoc #fitmom #bikinifitness. #sneakpeek.”



Judges trainer, Mia Finnegan, told Bravotv.com that Judge revealed her dreams of doing fitness competitions.


“I guess it’s always been in the back of her mind,” Finnegan said.


“When we started [training], she was skinny fat. And she knows it. She’s small, tiny. But not a lot of muscle,” Finnegan said of her client.


“There was muscle under there, but she had quite a bit of body fat on top.


“Just to watch the transformation, even today, she has a crazy schedule. She’s a mom of four and to watch her be so dedicated and so disciplined to her nutrition, her supplements, her family obligations, her work obligations, her gym obligations, and she’s doing it. That’s where I come in and help her stay fit with that crazy busy schedule that she has.”


Going to the gym forever, BRB.


Judge is gearing up for the season 11 premiere of The Real Housewives of Orange County, which welcomes new cast member Kelly Dodd.